ESMINT General Assembly 2017
Please read the documents of the General Assembly 2017:
We would be very pleased if you would like to continue your engagement in the ESMINT Society and contribute to its growth.
The new ESMINT Standing Committee chairs have been elected:
- Rules: Jan Gralla, Switzerland
- Education: Shelley Renowden, UK
- Examination: Tommy Andersson, Belgium
- Guidelines: Phil White, UK
- Research: Francis Turjman, France
- Membership: A.-C. Januel, France
- Multidisciplinary: Laurent Spelle, France
- Professional Liaison: Zsolt Kulcsar, Switzerland
- Publication: Mohamed Aggour, France
- UEMS: Alessandra Biondi, France
- Eastern Countries: Stefanita Dima, Romania
- New Product: Christian Taschner, Germany
- Ethics: Maciej Szajner, Poland
- Electronic Media: Jan Buhk, Germany
ESMINT General Assembly 2016
The following ESMINT Executive Board have been elected:
- President: Laurent Pierot, Reims France
- General Secretary: Patrick Brouwer, Stockholm, Sweden
- Treasurer: Jens Fiehler, Hamburg, Germany
More information about each board member can be found on our People Section.
Please note the following general schedule:
60 Days before the General Assembly
Distribution of information letter detailing list of positions to be elected.
30 Days before General Assembly
Deadline for members to submit agenda items to the General Secretary.
20 Days before General Assembly
Final Agenda is published.