Announcing the BETA release of the ESMINT Device Directory
We are delighted to announce the BETA release of the new ESMINT Device Directory on the ESMINT portal.
Working together with our partners Cache Ltd and our colleagues from Industry we have developed a comprehensive portal for technical and educational information about the devices you use.
Benefits of the directory include:
- Get a better understanding of the devices you use and the latest product and industry news.
- Get a quick summary of commercial devices from different Industry suppliers.
- Save time and effort finding relevant up-to-date technical information.
- Make effective comparisons between technical literature more easily.
- Get fast access to publications relating to devices and results.
- Access a portfolio of material for different treatment indications.
- Show patients or relatives of patients the kinds of procedures that are used and how they are carried out.
How to access the directory
Click here to access the ESMINT Directory or click on 'DIRECTORY' in the site menu.
If you cannot remember your password you can request a reminder, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
The registry collects data on how patients present, types of therapies and patients' health status.