Subscribing to ICS
If you have trouble keeping track of ESMINT events why not subscribe to the our event calendar. Using our special feed you can pipe key events straight into your electronic calendar, all you need is the following url:
More detailed instructions are available below. If you can't see your particular configuration please contact us and let us know and we'll do our best to let you know how!
Windows & Outlook
- Open Outlook
- In the main menu, select 'Tools' and 'Account Settings ...'
- Click on the 'Internet Calendars' tab
- Click on the 'New...' button
- Type the ICS url (http://www.esmint.eu/events.ics) into the dialog box and click 'Add'
- A 'Subscription Options' dialog box opens. Choose a folder name e.g. ESMINT Events Calendar, and tick the 'Download attachments for items in this Internet Calendar' checkbox. (This will allow us to attach flyers and other info to calendar events.) Click 'OK'.
- Close the 'Account Settings' dialog and review the calendar
- Make sure the new calendar is selected
Apple Mac & iCal
- Open iCal
- In the main menu, click on 'Calendar' and select 'Subscribe ..."
- Type in the ICS url (http://www.esmint.eu/events.ics) into the dialog box
- Click 'Subscribe'
- In the subscription setup dialog choose your settings, like ESMINT orange! In particular, set it up to refresh every hour.
- Open the 'Settings' app (Picture of cogs)
- Scroll down to 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars' and select it
- In the 'Accounts' group, select 'Add Account ...'
- Choose 'Other'
- In the 'Calendars' group, select 'Add Subscribed Calendar'
- Type the ICS url (http://www.esmint.eu/events.ics) into the box and click 'Next' button
- You'll see a summary screen. Click 'Save' to finish your subscription.