ESMINT General Assembly 2019
The next ESMINT General Assembly will take place on Wednesday, 4 September 2019 at 18:30h.
Please consult the documents of the ESMINT General Assembly 2019:
- The Notification (60 days in advance)
- The Agenda (20 days in advance)
- The Minutes (after the GA)
We would be very pleased if you would like to continue your engagement in the ESMINT Society and contribute to its growth.
ESMINT General Assembly 2018
The ESMINT General Assembly took place on Thursday, 6 September 2018, 18:30h - 19:30h. The following positions have been elected:
- President: Patrick Brouwer, Sweden
- General Secretary: Jens Fiehler, Germany
- Treasurer: Zsolt Kulcsar, Switzerland
Please read the documents of the ESMINT General Assembly 2018:
- The Notification (including preliminary agenda and positions to be voted for)
- The Agenda (including the persons standing for election)
- The Minutes
ESMINT General Assembly 2017
The ESMINT General Assembly 2017 took place 7 September 2017. The following ESMINT Standing Committee chairs have been elected:
- Rules: Jan Gralla, Switzerland
- Education: Shelley Renowden, UK
- Examination: Tommy Andersson, Belgium
- Guidelines: Phil White, UK
- Research: Francis Turjman, France
- Membership: A.-C. Januel, France
- Multidisciplinary: Laurent Spelle, France
- Professional Liaison: Zsolt Kulcsar, Switzerland
- Publication: Mohamed Aggour, France
- UEMS: Alessandra Biondi, France
- Eastern Countries: Stefanita Dima, Romania
- New Product: Christian Taschner, Germany
- Ethics: Maciej Szajner, Poland
- Electronic Media: Jan Buhk, Germany
More information about each ExCom member can be found on our People Section.
ESMINT General Assembly 2016
The ESMINT General Assembly 2016 took place on 8 September 2016. The following ESMINT Executive Board have been elected:
- President: Laurent Pierot, Reims France
- General Secretary: Patrick Brouwer, Stockholm, Sweden
- Treasurer: Jens Fiehler, Hamburg, Germany
More information about each board member can be found on our People Section.
Please note the following general schedule:
60 Days before the General Assembly
Distribution of information letter detailing list of positions to be elected.
30 Days before General Assembly
Deadline for members to submit agenda items to the General Secretary.
20 Days before General Assembly
Final Agenda is published.