11th ESMINT Congress 2019
The 11th ESMINT Congress will take place 4-6 September 2019. NEW: The congress is new from Wednesday to Friday!
The 11th ESMINT Congress 2019 will again take place in the Acropolis Convention Center, Nice, France.
Congress President: Anne-Christine Januel, Toulouse, France
Topics of the ESMINT Congress 2019
The 11th ESMINT Congress highlights the following main topics:
- Stroke management - which strategy? Understand your target: the clot, underlying stenosis; and adaptive secondary prevention.
- Aneurysms - unruptered: making the decision to treat - whether to use scales, wall imaging or aspirin instead of intervention?
- Brain AVMs
- Case discussions - best practices; Morbidity and mortality corner
- New technologies - the era of big data and AI
Important dates of the 11th ESMINT Congress
- 5 April 2019: Sponsorship confirmation
- 29 May 2019: Extended deadline of the submission for cases and European studies
- 16 July 2019: Early bird registration deadline (reduced fees)
Please consult the preliminary scientific programme provided by the scientific committee of the 11th ESMINT Congress 2019.
Call for Cases & Best European Studies
The call for cases is closed. The cases are currently under review.
The 8th ESMINT Congress 2016 took place 8-10 September 2016. You can consult the 2016 congress presentations and pictures (members only).
About the annual ESMINT Congress
The annual ESMINT Congress is growing year by year. The goal of the conference is to facilitate interdisciplinary discussions between interventional neuroradiologists, neurosurgeons, neurologists and scientists. These discussions refer about indications, strategies, techniques, complications and morbi-mortality in vascular interventional neuroradiology, endovascular neurosurgery and vascular neurology.
Moreover, the annual ESMINT Congress is to provide information on new technologies and practices. Attendees also receive the results from studies, both ongoing and completed.
Additionally, we wish to stimulate debates and controversial opinions based on case discussions, operators' experience and the results of most recent studies.
The ESMINT Congress is a conference on interventional neuroradiology and endovascular neurosurgery. It has a strong focus on on education as many ESMINT training activities. Usually, parts of the programme are compiled with partner societies with overlapping interest in interventional neuroradiology and endovascular neurosurgery.
GET INVOLVED! ESMINT is not a typical formal congress. Send us your ideas for subjects you would like us to cover and help us design the program. We want this meeting to open our minds, enlarge our knowledge and eventually influence our practice.